Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all and happy new year.

After a couple years off due to COVID the Hoover Fishing Seminar is back in 2023 as is being held on January 28, 2023. If you are looking for a cool fishing event to beat the winter blues check this out. We have lots of great speakers lined up and will also have our famous raffle with lots of great prizes. All the proceeds go to support youth fishing programs here in Central Ohio.

Registration is now open. To Register goto this website: https://hartleyshawgs.com/hoover-fishing-seminar/
Thanks all!

Also attached a flyer for the event. Feel free to share this out to others who might be interested.
Font Screenshot Publication Event Advertising

· Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still a week left to pre-register for HFS XXIII on Saturday, January 28, 2023. To register just fill out the form at the following link: Hoover Fishing Seminar – Hartley's Hawgs
We will be accepting walk-in registrations on the morning of the event but we may not be able to get you into your preferred seminar speaker selections.

Don't forget to bring along a little extra cash as we will have several vendors along with our Raffle. Raffle prizes are coming together nicely with several new Rods, Reels, Tackle and accessories being donated toward raffle prizes. Working on pulling together some other cool prizes. If anyone has any raffle items they'd like to donate to support these youth fishing clubs shoot me an IM.

Thanks all. Going to be a great event.

· Registered
1,735 Posts
@hatteras1 is correct. We will have class schedules to handout the morning of the event. See you all there should be a good event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wasn't sure if the seminar was on for this year. Just my luck, I had already made plans for that day. Always next year. It's not the same since my Best Fishing Friend passed away in Jan 2020. He attended every single year but two, due to driving conditions. He lived in
Circleville.
Boat trailer Boat Watercraft Plant community Tire

You will be missed Bill.
January 28, 1929-November 12, 2020.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts