Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
AKA Dnavarroj
1,369 Posts
Me and the boys hit hoover dam. Just wanted a couple of hours, Really wasnt going to fish. But my wife calls me down stairs, and says i have a problem??
Ok now what did i do? She says your boy has filled the cooler,and NOW hes ready to fish. hahahaha, so we all get the boat ready to fish. We get to the bait shop buy minnows. 4 dozen. Ask everyone how is the bite? Looks very grim per their conversation.Boat ramp, No one can catch anything not much. Not good.^ hours later 60 crappie. My boys each one caught about 20 each. was a great day for us. They are only 3 1/2 and 5 1/2 years old. We had a blast. Morale of story Just do it!:D

·
Registered
507 Posts
GReat job on the fish.....If you dont mind me asking were they on the banks.......Any size to um ? ........Last Q where can I find some damn bait lol........
I am sure those boys will remember that for a long time ......+ 1 for awsome dads

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Great report, is always fun when the kids get into them!!!! Oh, and if you leave the "n" off, you are talking about a structure on a body of water i.e. dam. I am not offended but thought it best you know:)

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
Great job,bet those kids will remember that for a long time.Way to be a great daddy.

·
AKA Dnavarroj
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I guess english is nt my major.
Oh well thanks guys.
We were in a boat. I tell you one thing, I lost my worm harness that was golden at hoover yesterday!:mad::mad: my pink panties harness is some where at hoover. Shouldnt have tried my erie harness there. oh well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts