close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hoover bite

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by cubsfan, Dec 5, 2008.

1. Bite is on seems like it is between 10-11am after that shuts down got there today at 10:45 first cast large mouth third cast 24 1/2 inch pig of a saugye. Had one other eye follow twister to bank and it sat there in two feet of water right below me but would not take.Then all shut down so i called it a day.

2. CUBSFAN- I was fishing on West side, south segment, several days in the last week...getting crappie, small bass, occasional blue gill, but lately the crappies are smaller...using 1/16 jig with tube bait, blue/silver...yesterday caught three in about an hour...where are you fishing from?

3. I was out there today from 11am-2pm couldn't find a good spot from shore other than smothers road bridge...ended up with some small crappies.

it's ridiculous how low the water level is. I did take some pictures that i'll post soon. Also found a butt load of new lures and other misc. tackle that I found and i got to retrieve all my lost inline spinners lol.

4. Same area southern west side but throwing chartruse and christmas light color twisters.