Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son & I were able to get on the water for just the 3rd time this year so I might as well post a fishing report, right? And we did great. We caught 5 keeper saugeye (largest was 3 lbs) and 6 keeper white bass. The lagest eye took a 4 inch *********** grub on a white jighead. Everything else came on worm harnesses, either gold or chartreuse. We trolled the eastern rip rap below the Smothers road bridge and the west bank between Smothers Bridge and the boat launch by Maxtown road. The fish were in 10-20 FOW and were really aggressive. We ran out of worms so we had to quit. We were looking for the bass to be schooling but saw none. Great day with my son and ended up safe so not a bad day at all. Take care.

·
Registered
797 Posts
I'm sure we saw each other. Plenty of boats out there. Mine was an 18fisher...I have a awesome ogf sticker on the back of one side.
Didn't see the sticker on your backside>;) Yes I think I remember though.
Weren't you trolling a couple of rigs and we might have talked briefly in passing. I was the senior citizen in a 15' sea nymph beating the brush and not catching anything.:D Tight lines Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts