Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Was passing by twin bridges at hoover and noticed some guy had backed his whole van and trailer into hoover with only a small part of the van sticking out of the water. I passed by a hour later and did'nt see the van at all, makes me wonder if the van rolled into the water more and or if the guy pushed it into the water more so he would'nt have to deal with it? Did not see the cops and or watershed people out there. Can't believe no one called the cops ( about 13 people watching) after the guy tried to hop back into his van that was already 97% under water. Did anyone else see this or hear about it?

·
Registered
547 Posts
That ramp is so sloped so shallow I don't know how someone could do that on purpose. Must have been a newbie or someone that couldn't drive.

·
Banned
798 Posts
That ramp is so sloped so shallow I don't know how someone could do that on purpose. Must have been a newbie or someone that couldn't drive.
I saw a similar event at griggs a few years back. Guys E-Brake cut loose, could have been the case. Or just bad driving/newbie.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts