close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hoover 5/27

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Fishingislife, May 27, 2007.

1. Went out to Hoover for 7 hours today. Caught over 150 crappie with no size at all, the biggest one was 11 inches. Also ran into 3 s-eyes near the banks by the sunbury road bridge. Nothing big caught but what a great day to be outside.

2. Bubba bass bigfoot

Bubba bass bigfoot Lucky Fisher, or skilled?

are you out in a boat? nice catch also. might have to get into crappie fishing.

3. Yes, I was fishing from a boat today but people fishing from the bank were able to get the same results or better results then what I got.

4. sycamore440

sycamore440 nothing like fishing

I was at hoover today also by the boat ramp and the bluegills were hitting real hard till the storms passed through. Got a bunch in a short time. Was trying at some bass but no hits, got caught short by the weather. I want to go saugeye fishing but not sure where they like to stay cause i dont go to hoover alot. If you have info and want to give me a heads up, im always game for wisdom. thanks pete

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  5. "saugeye study" google this.

6. We went out on Sunday and shook down the newly remodeled version of our pontoon. Not much action in the AM,but it picked up after the storm front came through.We caught so many crappie,that I quit fishing to help my wife with hers.Around 100,mostly 8-11 in.
    (just a tip for you pontooners,Try the 4 bladed 7 degree prop)
    It really makes a huge difference!75 bucks online.