close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Honesty

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by catking, Nov 16, 2004.

1. catking

catking Banned

Hey guys & gals- I went crappie fishing yesterday at my favorite lake. When I was done, I put my tackle bag, ultra light rod & reel, and my good bassin pole in the back of the pick-up. Well, got up this morning to some rain, told the wife she might as well drive the truck to work ( she works early ) as I wouldn't be going anywhere, and I forgot to take all my gear out of the pickup :eek: You all know what's coming next........ she has no cell phone, and I don't know where she is today ( works for alot of diffrent places) thus all my gear is wide open for the taking :eek: Now, who thinks my gear will be there when she arrives this afternoon? And who doesn't? I will freakin DIE if this stuff is stolen........ I do know she's parked in a big public parking lot :eek: I'll post the results.................... CATKING

2. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Fortunately, I haevn't had anything stolen lately. LOL. As a matter of fact, I've left a rod in the back of my truck now for about a month. Good luck king. Let us know if you get them back.

3. Call The Police And Tell Em Shes Missing....that Will Tell Ya Where Shes At

4. Darwin

Darwin If your gonna be a bear..

Catking if the worst does happen I have a couple of bass rods with bait casters on them that you can choose from free of charge! I cannot use a baitcaster to save myself anyway! :eek: :D

5. FisherMOM

FisherMOM Trapped in New York!

oh my gosh... I'd be sick over this.
    I sure hope your gear comes home with her

6. Good Luck King

and don't think of it as anything if I post about "finding" some new gear this evening :D :D :D

j/k of course

7. fishingredhawk

fishingredhawk Ohio Hawg Hunter

My money says that it will still be in there when she gets back. And if it isn't, then it means that somebody is so desperate for it that they must really need it. In that case, you are just giving to charity! ;)

8. shuvlhed1

shuvlhed1 Banned

if they steal it you won't have to pay to replace a car window on top of your tackle.

Good Luck. Maybe all the rain will keep the scum off the streets.

9. BIGG MAN

BIGG MAN JOE

it will still be in there when she gets back

10. Maybe Shell Buy You New Gear! :d

11. crappiebub

crappiebub Justcrazy's Guide!

I can see you now! Sitting on the front porch, like a Puppy waiting for the kids to get off the school bus, till your wife gets home.! :D :D Sure hope it's still there!

12. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

13. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

My money is on her finding it and selling it CHEEP! Hope you get it back.

14. I don't have much faith in the public anymore; I'd be surprised if the gear isn't stolen. :(

15. If she comes home without it and a new dress KEEP YOUR TRAP SHUT and hit the local pawn shops LMAO :D

J/K aside I wish you well and myself I still have faith in people!!!

16. The way alot of people are these days be happy if she brings home the truck :)

17. crappielooker

just call her up at work..ask her NICELY to loook out for ya.... she prolly will whooped his butt for leaving it there anyways..
    no more new setup for da king this holidazes..lol..
    :D

18. catking

catking Banned

All is FANTASTIC !!! Thanks also for the offers some of you gave. She pulled in and out the freakin door I went. She aked what in the heck is wrong. Then I showed her ;) ........What a relief. I would have been crying all freakin day if it was muy carpin poles & gear :cool: Thank god it was bassin & crappy( :D ) gear.................... Just ribbin some of you ;) .Thanks for the concerns.. DA KING !!!!!

19. crappielooker

heyy..it wont matter even if it was yer carpin poles out there..its full of cobwebs they can't tell what kind of rod it is anyways..:D heh heh..

20. I'm Glad You Still Have Your Gear.