close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Honda 4-stroke 5hp Exc

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Nipididdee, Jan 26, 2008.

1. Nipididdee

Nipididdee

0   0   0

pics say it best- like new condition- used but a few times then properly stored inside in warm basement- factory grease still present! Remote tank not incld. 94' model # BF5AMSA, 61lbs., - $800 firm -pickup only @ 44266

email: FBFP2008@aol.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. saugeye_nut

saugeye_nut

0   0   0

what is the shaft length??????

3. Nipididdee

Nipididdee

0   0   0

Well...these little motor dudes are a touch out of my understanding:eek: but I'm going with a short shaft version- there is another 5hp model of this year with the letter "L" designation at the end of the number- I'm guessing that's the long shaft version- it also came off a scanoe which a shorty would be practical...I dunno :C when I measure the top of the transom mount to the top of the cavitation plate I get 18"??? Figured a short to be 15 and long 20- I'll leave it to you toothy fishers... heres a pic :D

All I know is I'm slowly falling in love with it and gettin dumb ideas with a another jonboat in my future! Gotta get it out of my office! :B

[​IMG]

4. Matt D

Matt D

0   0   0

Nip - That could be your kicker motor for the new walleye boat we all know you are going to end up with at some point! :D :D Just bite the bullet and go for it!

Matt D

5. Nipididdee

Nipididdee

0   0   0

If I keep it Matt I promise a 5HP bassn' trip that'll convert even yourself to the green side... :p

6. Matt D

Matt D

0   0   0

Can you run Senkos and tubes off inline boards? How about wacky worms? :) I don't see a switch to the green side anytime soon in my future.

7. Nipididdee

Nipididdee

0   0   0

how about I throw in the gas tank and line to go with the motor!!! ;)

Indeed this is the case, opposed to original post- I just picked up the tank and it is included now :)

I have never caught a bass on a senko- those things are worse than a spinnerbait!!!

nip

8. fishinjim

fishinjim

0   0   0

Inever fished a senko but I do catch sm with spinner baits.

9. razu

razu fish on!!!!!

0   0   0

44626 where is that?

10. Blue Pike

Blue Pike

0   0   0

44266 --- Ravenna Ohio

If you punch a zip code in a search bar(Yahoo, Google) it will show a map of that location.

11. Timber wolf

Timber wolf

0   0   0

Interested in 5hp Honda. can you get me your number?

12. Nipididdee

Nipididdee

0   0   0

mota is SOLD- to a well deserved new owner none the less!!!

I have met so many good folks recently...thanks OGF!

nip

13. WCO217RET

WCO217RET

0   0   0

Nipididee
    The motor runs like a charm if you see this before I call you just wanted to say thanks for being so nice to deal with. Hope we can get together and drown some worms or a few cold ones
    Thanks again
    WCO217RET