close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Honda 25HP Tiller for sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by BIGHILLBILLY, Aug 16, 2007.

1. BIGHILLBILLY

BIGHILLBILLY Walleye mad man!

0   0   0

My father and I have a 25 hp Honda tiller motor for sale.

The motor is a 2001 with electric start, alternator, long shaft. It also comes with a hydrofoil fin made by Stingray, a 6 gallon tank, one oil filter, and two quarts of Honda oil.

We just had Blystones marine completely go over the motor and they replaced all the seals, water pump, and fixed the throttle cable.

The motor is in like new condition with a few scratches.

I can deliver the motor depending on the circumstances but would prefer to have you bring your boat over and mount it and then take you to a lake and let you run it. This motor would be perfect for a 14 foot boat that can accept a 25 or a light weight 16 foot boat. Ouyr boat is just to heavy and the motor had a hard time getting on plane and staying on plane with it.

Fuel economy is awesome with it!!! We could fuel up a 6 gallon tank and use it for almost a whole week of fishing up in Canada!!

Asking price is $2,300.00.

2. BIGHILLBILLY

BIGHILLBILLY Walleye mad man!

0   0   0

Anybody interested?

I would guess that on a lighter boat this motor would push it at about 30 miles per hour. It would push our 16' heavy boat at around 18 mph.

$2,300.00 or best offer.

3. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

0   0   0

Am I wrong, or would this be a great motor to put on that 16' Starcraft for sale ?? :confused:
    PS: I just wanted to get these two posts lose for me to review some more.......