Home For Sale in Vermilion on the Lake $99,900

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by bigwalleye, Mar 7, 2008.

1. bigwalleye

bigwalleye

0   0   0

4 BR, 1.5 Bath Ranch for sale in Vermilion on the Lake neighborhood. This home is about 5 houses from the shoreline which you can see from the large covered front porch. It is 2 minute walk to lakefront Showse Park with a nice view of the shoreline all the way to the Lorain lighthouse. This would be a great home for a young family or anyone who wants to live within sight of Lake Erie.

This 1960 ~1550 sq foot ranch is larger than most due an addition in the rear that creates a very large master bedroom, eat-in kitchen, and three season room. Although there is no basement, each bedroom has extra large closets and the kitchen has more beautiful oak cabinets than I could fill.

The kitchen has been recently updated with new oak cabinets, ceramic tile floors, and new appliances. The full bath has been updated with new paint, vinyl tile, vanity, and lighting fixtures. The half bath / utility room includes a new washer and dryer.

The master bedroom has new energy efficient double-hung windows, a large walk-in closet, and brand new carpeting. The living room has a gas fireplace (that could be converted back to a wood burner) and also has new carpeting.

The house has an attached 1 car garage with openers on both sides so that you may drive through to the detached 2.5 car garage and workshop in the rear. This 2.5 car garage would be great for someone with a project car, motorcycle, etc. It has a 220V line, and a gas line has been run. The semi-wooded 70' by 180' lot is completely fenced for your family's safety.

We're currently listed with NextHome, and you can find the listing at www.nexthome.com by entering sign number 8665.

Listing price is $129,900 but can offer a better price to an un-represented buyer and OGF member. Leave your realtor behind and let's deal.

Attached Files:

2. bigwalleye

bigwalleye

0   0   0

Price Reduced to $99,900

Could be a great 2nd home for someone, or a primary home for someone in the Vermilion/Lorain County area. You can literally see the lake from the front porch and it's only a 2 minute walk to the pier/beach pictured below. The home is in move-in condition.

Please go to the following site for more information.

http://218kensingtonrd.howardhanna.com

MLS # 3010459

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 11, 2009

3. bigwalleye

bigwalleye

0   0   0

Price reduced to $99,900. Right down the street from 2008 Hawgfest awards ceremony.

4. coolerzfull

coolerzfull

0   0   0

Carl or who ever is the "treasure" for OGF. Is there enough OGF money to buy this as a club hose? I'll do the yard work. :D

5. hearttxp

hearttxp Lake Erie Charter Captain

0   0   0

Bigwalleye -- I wish things where a little better right now ? If so I would be all over your listing. Have a friend who bought not far from where your house is and he loves it there. Good luck on your sale !

6. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

0   0   0

Good luck with your sale - it looks like a great great property!

7. Hi again, please contact me about the location.

Thanks Denny

8. bigwalleye

bigwalleye

0   0   0

Open House TODAY, Sunday, March 22, 2009: 1-3pm

Please follow the link to the Howard Hanna website for additional pictures and information. Also, feel free to contact me at 216-338-3459. Thanks, Mark