Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen the Hologram of George Floyd? I think it's fantastic. Just the scale of the how large it is, and the impact it carries, should get some attention.

·
Banned
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My thoughts on this,is just about the Hologram itself. I have never seen anything of that size. The only one that I have seen was at Disney world. And it was only about twelve inches high, or so.

·
Registered
5,337 Posts
My thoughts on this,is just about the Hologram itself. I have never seen anything of that size. The only one that I have seen was at Disney world. And it was only about twelve inches high, or so.
I understand what your saying.

·
Banned
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have seen this scenario played out in many other places, around the world. The Sympathy Cause! Think Che' Guevara. And the plight Ho Ci Minh, along with the famous author of Mien Kampf. Outrage the oppressed, and people follow like lambs.

·
Registered
98 Posts
……tearing down historical statues wasn't enough so someone financed this Hologram of a man that once held a loaded pistol at the belly of a pregnant mother to " display " in the departed statues exact place.

That folks, is stirring the pot at the next level.

Sayin'

·
Not in Kansas anymore...
603 Posts
Yup 100% agree with the above...

Write bad checks, get death penalty without trial.

Lol some of y'all crazy. Yeesh

Reactions: percidaeben

·
The end is near
7,800 Posts
I don't believe anything from Yahoo. Fake news. While I'm at it, I lost all faith in Fox News.

·
Banned
131 Posts
I don't believe anything from Yahoo. Fake news. While I'm at it, I lost all faith in Fox News.
Fauci's remarks came during a forum on pandemic preparedness at Georgetown University.

“If there’s one message that I want to leave with you today based on my experience, it is that there is no question that there will be a challenge to the coming administration in the arena of infectious diseases,” Fauci said.

https://gumc.georgetown.edu/gumc-st...ise-advance-planning-for-inevitable-pandemic/

1 - 20 of 25 Posts