close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

holidays and thieves

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by crappielooker, Oct 25, 2004.

1. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

is it just me?? why do thieves seems to comes out during the holidays??
    just found out that my van got broken into and my stereo was taken..
    keep your stuff safe fellers..let my experience be a lesson.. if i catch this person, i may be in deep trouble myself..

2. dip

dip dip

what holiday we talkin bout? caint imagine theft in clodumbus :eek: sorry you got ripped off brother.

3. Hey AK, sorry about your stuff getting ripped again. How many times have you been cleaned out over the last year or two ? 3? You need to move to the country on some property with a big carp pond. I hate thieves, I'm all for longer prison sentences for those dirtbags and the victim should be aloud to kick them in the seeds too.

4. Darwin

Darwin If your gonna be a bear..

Good one Action!! :D :D I agree they do need harsher sentences. By the way that is the first time I have heard of getting the jewels smashed put in those terms!! :D

5. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Sorry to hear that crappielooker. But you do bring up a good point. We are starting the holiday season and people will be xmas shopping and storing presents. So remember to be carefull and keep stuff locked up. Because there are those who will be looking for a free christmas.

6. JBJ

JBJ

I say we should go back to the old days. Cut their hand off when they get caught stealing, burn at the stake when they commit rape, hang 'em when they steal a vehicle...

7. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Could not have been said better JBJ

though I did like the kick in the seeds too! :D

8. AndroDoug

AndroDoug Duke of Bucketmouth

Hey JBJ, what happens when the person is found wrongly convicted after they have been sentenced?

There is a rape/murder case here in Akron that the guy who was sent away, has turned out to (probably) be innocent due to DNA evidence. He might be released soon.

9. JBJ

JBJ

You then burn the prosecutor at the stake...

You have to admit that this would make them do their jobs to the best of their ability.

10. I hate theives. I couldn't tell you how many times someone attemted to break into my car or vandalize it while it was parked at my house or school back when I was in school.

Others don't want others to have nice things.

Pitiful world we live in

11. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I know where you are comming from, my wifes car has been broken into twice in the last month, same with the neighbors, also tires are being cut in the neighborhood..I hate thieves.

12. And I think it will only get worse. I would only hope that all those that are against The Ten Commandments being displayed in public places would have such bad luck! Or we could have their hands cut off under the law. my 2 cents. Here is my safe keeper