close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hoga' tuesday night action (pics)

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by zachtrouter, May 22, 2007.

1. zachtrouter

zachtrouter FISHAHOLIC

Hit the hoga' tonight for about 2hrs with my girl and son. We went to the Munroe Falls stretch of the river. I brought out the cast net so I could catch a few creek chubs to try and get some pike. I got to walk the river while my girl and son played for the first 45mins. I got 2 small pike and missed 1 real nice hit. After I came out of the woods from my "adventure" we all fished together and caught about 10-12 crappie with this being the biggest caught by my GF[​IMG] My biggest was this guy on a waxworm/pinman setup[​IMG] Also my girl caught this ugly what I think is a shiner but it went about 9inches or so[​IMG] Fun night with the GF and son with a nice bag of fish mixed in! Pike pics will be in full effect by tuesday thanks to all the time I will get to fish this weekend!!!!:p

2. Looks like a good time! I'm thinking about going out there this weekend sometime. Might be going down south though so I have to play it by ear.

3. Pigsticker

Pigsticker State record bass or bust

That last pic looks like a white bass or white perch possibly not a shiner.

4. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

it is a white bass kerry.

5. zachtrouter

zachtrouter FISHAHOLIC

Never caught either a white bass or a white perch so :confused: :confused: . It was ugly as hell and I have caught them by the tons down at the gorge above the dam but never cared what they were just unhhoked them and threw them back asap!!!!