Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
FISHAHOLIC
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hit the hoga' tonight for about 2hrs with my girl and son. We went to the Munroe Falls stretch of the river. I brought out the cast net so I could catch a few creek chubs to try and get some pike. I got to walk the river while my girl and son played for the first 45mins. I got 2 small pike and missed 1 real nice hit. After I came out of the woods from my "adventure" we all fished together and caught about 10-12 crappie with this being the biggest caught by my GF My biggest was this guy on a waxworm/pinman setup Also my girl caught this ugly what I think is a shiner but it went about 9inches or so Fun night with the GF and son with a nice bag of fish mixed in! Pike pics will be in full effect by tuesday thanks to all the time I will get to fish this weekend!!!!:p

·
State record bass or bust
1,810 Posts
That last pic looks like a white bass or white perch possibly not a shiner.

·
Super Moderator
3,930 Posts
it is a white bass kerry.

·
FISHAHOLIC
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Never caught either a white bass or a white perch so :confused: :confused: . It was ugly as hell and I have caught them by the tons down at the gorge above the dam but never cared what they were just unhhoked them and threw them back asap!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts