close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hoga' Pike (pics) 7-3 thru 7-13

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by zachtrouter, Jul 21, 2007.

1. zachtrouter

zachtrouter FISHAHOLIC

I am finally back on computer/internet after moving, here are the pics i said I had coming from 3 pike trips to the hoga' and a monster snapper pops hooked. All these fish were caught from 7-3 thru 7-13 on the hoga'. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Agent47

Agent47 Trying to pull it in!!!!

After having several "G" Agencys former employees review the pictures we show no sign of tampering and the pictures of these fish look legit.....LOL

Nice fish Zach

someday for me maybe....someday

3. zachtrouter

zachtrouter FISHAHOLIC

The biggest one went 37" and weighed just over 12lbs then there was 2 of them that went 36" and also weighed about 12lbs. The turtle went about 25lbs and was by far the meanest thing caught those days.:p :D

4. Nice fish Zach. Those turtles are awesome aren't they. My neighbor used to catch them when I lived on Long Lake years ago. He had some 40#+.

5. Nice fish.....i have to get back out to the hoga and west branch....i havent gone in awhile....but seeing those pics makes me want to put ont he waders and start hiking

6. ive never caught a pike, what area are you fishing

7. like to know what area so i can take my son fishing for pike

8. Great looking gators . Do you catch them on live bait or artificials ? Bet they put up a good fight.

9. zachtrouter

zachtrouter FISHAHOLIC

Very rarely do I use live bait, I would rather pound the shores wading the river looking for them. It is much more productive than sitting and waiting with the live bait thing not to mention way more exciting. The pike are in the hoga and I have spent wayyyyyy to much time walking/wading/scouting/learning the river to give out any spots or even where I started!!!!! :)

10. Nice fish Zach.....did you rent them to take the pics?

Just kidding Zach.

Your time and energy has yielded some nice results boss. Any idea how many hours you have put in fishing the Hoga in the last few years?

Lets try for another run to the big pond in the next month Zach. Take care buddy.