close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hoga Blown Out. 9/9/04

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by KSUFLASH, Sep 9, 2004.

1. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

Yep, she is blown out for sure.

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. Baitkiller

Baitkiller Baitkiller

The Links are not working for me.

Ooooppppps...........now they are. Must be operator problems :cool: !

<><Baitkilletr><>

3. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

ben...you are a genious.

4. That site is practically like my morning paper...You should see the Muskingum River at Coshocton gauge...waited a week for it to get to 3000 CFS to go down there to do a job and then the day after it does it goes up to this rediculous number again within 4 hours and well above flood stage. My favorite thign is the main page where the whole country and the gauges are shown and the WHOLE east coats are Black dots (which are new records for the day)

5. AndroDoug

AndroDoug Duke of Bucketmouth

I bet the Little Beaver Creek/Lisbon/Sprucevale area, as well as E Liverpool, are a mess right now. All the flooding that ProCraft and Triton Bill talked about 2 weeks ago, it's gotta be worse now.

Last time, the river got up to 12,000 cfm and it took out numders of houses, bridges and roads. Well, let me be the first to say the gauge says it got up to about 24,000 cfm's today. Doesn't seem possible. The guage says it is DOUBLE what were the "worst floods in recent memory"!!!, just two weeks ago... The ground is saturated, its gotta be bad.

Can anyone verify if there were any problems? I imagine there was some damage. I also looked at the link to the pics of the Columbiana county floods 2 weeks ago. It will take some time to fix those roads and overpasses. Tropical depression Frances had to make those areas even worse. :(

6. WHat is the website to get that sweet flow data? I can't find it.

7. Baitkiller

Baitkiller Baitkiller

Guys

Nows the time to get the bigger panfish below the dams outta the fast water. :D Its 1 PM Sat and I'm headed out to get the Crappies, White Bass, Bass( :eek: ) & Gills for bait for the Flatheads tonight.

I was down there yesterday and it is just right and should even be a little clearer today.

<><Baitkiller><>