close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hoga @ 82 in brecksville?

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by ashtonmj, Nov 30, 2004.

1. Since all the talk is about rivers, well twice as far as this is from me...I was wondering if anyone had a report or outlook for here...debating on here since its so much closer than punderson before I head out the door for some body of water...

2. Elamenohpee

Elamenohpee Banned

There are a lot of shad, but they should be dying off soon. There ARE steelheads in there too. I'd still use an in line spinner (chrome blade), but spawn and bobber fishing is fast approaching.

3. I was throwing a chrome with pink center little cleo and a black and oragne mepps for about an hour hour and a half with no luck. Water conditions looked nice though...and its definately the closest option for me.

Should be going to fish the Rocky friday ... anyone planning on going down then ...? Need to pick up a few floats and jigs but picking up some tips wouldnt help too im still 0-fer though I would say I am casual at best about it, and my waders arent thermal and may have a slight hole :eek: .
    PM me

4. creekcrawler

creekcrawler Konfused Kayaker

Fergit it.
    The river's totally blown out as of this morning.
    Probably won't come down til after the weekend.