close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hog roasting

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Phil Carver, May 29, 2004.

1. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Does any-one have a recamendation as to who I could have roast a hog in the Circleville area ? Also I am looking to see what it is going to cost including the price of the hog . I know that we are going to have one done but want to see who is out there .

2. catking

catking Banned

Contact bigjohn513. He does about 3 or 4 pigs a year. He will know everything you need to be answered. He does a hog at out Eagle Creek outings on the Ohio river every year ;) CATKING

3. OH yea! Bigjohn knows how to roast a hog. makes my mouth water thinking about it.

4. pm me phill with your dates and i'll see if i can hook you up

5. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Thanks bigjohn , I will pm you asap :)

6. I live in Circleville and there is a guy right down the street from me who has a hog roaster. I dont know him but i will get the name off the roaster and give it to ya, you just have to tell me when and where the party is!:p

7. HOG Mmmmmmmm

I can bring whatever!!!!!

Mmmmmmmmmmm HOG

thanks Phil you just made a fat guy hungry

8. I belive I can make the long hall to Circleville, just step out my front door!

9. WINNER

WINNER I hate Cleveland.

I don't know any folks around your area, though I do know that it will be pretty expensive. Hogs are going for about $.60/lb live weight. Plus the cost of cooking. MMMMM-MMMMMMMM good!

:) Winner