close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hog Roast

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CPTN.CROWN, Feb 13, 2005.

1. Does anyone on here have the equipment to do a hog roast? We are looking to do one for our wedding reception. We are getting married Tomorrow, but wont have the reception until April. I cant get my hands on a hog if needed.

Thanks in Advance!!!!!

Jason

2. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

First off, congrats :D

Second, I'd HIGHLY recommend contacting BigJogn513. He does the Eagle Creek hog roast, Fishing for Friends, and the Hawg Fest. His roasts are OUTSTANDING. If he's unavailable, he may atleast be able to steer you in the right direction.

3. Thanks Man, Never thought Id do it, but finally found the better half :D :D :cool:

Ill contact him! I knew there was someone but couldnt remember who. All this medicine has me confused :eek:

4. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

jason.. as long as you can keep bigjohn's thirst quench.. i'm sure u will get a great roast outta him.. he does great after about a half barrel .. or 2cases of budlight.. ask anyone at the eagle creek outing.. :D
    seriously.. i have had more than several roast from big john and his gang, and every one of them are outstanding..
    ps.. i'm sure he'll chime in after he recover from last night .. :)

5. Good pig but don't try keeping up Big Johns liquor intake, it can be done but you'll be pretty boogered up for a couple of days !!