close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hodgson 4/1/05 ???

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by worminator, Mar 15, 2005.

1. worminator

worminator I'll be bach

Anyone planning on getting in line to fish Hodgson April 1st?? I think I'll be there if the ice is gone. Sure hope it warms up just a little bit. My boat will still be in storage so I'll be renting one of their boats. If the weather gets better I may bring the coleman stove and do a little shore lunch. That seems to be a good day to start off the season. Can't wait to get out on the water.

2. worminator

worminator I'll be bach

as my ole buddy George T. once said, " I fish alone yeaaaaaa with nobody else."
    Guess I'll take my Ole Grandad or maybe Jim Beam or even Johnny Walker, they all like to fish. As for the shore lunch........................ hic hic I'll pack PBJ.

3. Tell ya what, Hodgson never seems to rent their boats on opening day, always seem to have some reason with weather or what not. Anyone seen if it is still frozen or not???I plan to b there 4:30am again as always-lol

4. AS OF MARCH 20th ONLY OPEN WATER I SEEN WAS UNDER THE ROAD KIND OF MAKES YOU WOUNDER HOW THEY STOCK THE TROUT

5. I live accross the street- never go there other than walking!!!???? I guess it's too close for me! :confused:

Entire lake remains froze- no opens as of 3/22 5pm - only spot is the culvert bay- rest of lake is solid stiff- rain on the way- gone by weekend.

Nip
    www.dobass.com

6. heyjay

heyjay Where's the fish ?

Thursday March 24th at noon , the lake was still froze over. The "pipe" is open but not much else. I'm wondering if I might need the auger this year.

7. WELCOME ABOARD heyjay
    If we're lucky it may be open the 1st...
    Not sure if I am going or not...
    Took my kids last year and the wind was in our face the whole day and we only stayed several hrs caught one trout... We went the 2nd week they were open and it was our 1st time...