equipment deposit is 10.00
boat rental is 8.00
life jacket rental ia 1.00
gate permit is 1.00 a day 8.00 seasonal
hoped that helped johnboy111711...........jim :D

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Let me know anytime you want to go. I have been fishing it some and find it a very interesting lake. Plenty of panfish and some decent bass.
Huntinbull

·
Registered
110 Posts
If someone could give me directions to Hodgeson from Youngstown I'd really aprreciate it as well as any info on the Tuesday Bass Tourneys? Thanks..

·
Time to fish!
4,985 Posts
from y-town catch 76 west and get off at rt 44 head north to ravenna for a few miles to summit st it is the road before the railroad over pass and s curve hang a left a few miles on that road you will come to a 4 way stop i dont know the name of that road but you want to hang a left you will see a sign that says lake hodgson on the corner about a mile up on the right after the water plant is the drive on the right.......jim :cool:

·
Registered
655 Posts
Easiest way (least confusing) is to take 76 W to rte 44 N (rootstown/ravenna), take a right (N) and go about 1/2 mile to Sandy Lake rd and hang a left (W). I think it is the first light after you go under the rte 5 underpass. Take Sandy Lake road all the way to Lakewood Rd (a couple miles, at a 5 corner intersection) and hang a right. You will see Hodgson immediately on your left. The entrance is a little farther up.

·
Registered
655 Posts
HAH! Fishingful got the directions written first! Either road will work. Sandy Lake runs past the south tip of the lake, and Summit St runs past the North tip. Both easy directions. Sandy Lake rd is a stop light, and Summit st is flashing light. Lakewood road is the name of the road the entrance is on. Both roads intersect Lakewood.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Im helping teach one at Hodgeson this Sept and Probably the October classes as well. Call the lodge at 330-296-2864 for class info. All are welcome.
Huntinbull

1 - 20 of 20 Posts