close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hodgeson 7/17

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by Nipididdee, Jul 17, 2007.

1. I hate to do it...;)

Remember that little 5 year old boy I have that sacked a cull 2lbr in the final minutes of a Mosq Weds nighter...

He (Ryan Franks) rolled in about 7-8 bass tonight- only lost one keeper- AND did it again, boated an 18"er right when I said "we gotta go".

The end result... he and dad took first. A five year old fishin' in the pouring rain- smackin' a hurt on all the bigbass Hodgeson men (caught right in front of another team too) cast for cast for 4 hours and doing it ALL on his own!:)

That makes 3 events between my two boys this year for a second, a bigbass, and a first, for a total of $355 worth of Yu-Gi-oh's.

The boys are saving my season!...and faith in fishn'!!! If you got 'em take em OUT!!!!

nip
    www.dobass.com

2. heyjay

heyjay Where's the fish ?

Great job to Ryan and you . (I assume you helped out by playing net guy? :D )How was the turn-out ?

I played sissy and told my dad I didn't want to deal with the rain .

3. Nip, that was you! Wish I knew, could have met a fellow ogfer. Congrats to you and your boy. That's a nice boat you got there. Makes me jealous! That's a pretty nice rod and reel combo Ryan received too.

First time my buddies and I been in a hodgson tournament,we were the 3 asain guys there. My buddy placed third. He had biggest bass but didn't enter in the big bass pot.

4. Nip and Ryan
    Congratulations on Your win! What was the winning weights?
    I was unable to attend, Was there a big turnout? Again Congrats!

Tom

5. booyah

booyah Senior Member

Rory...Troy is busy tonight so I dont have a skeeter partner...do you think that Ryan is up to it, or is his arm sore...lol...Great job guys. And YES I am a real believer in take a kid fishing...We should start club that takes the inter-city kids out for a day...buy them a Zebco 202...you'll make a friend for life. I has been taking Troy (my 12 yr old son) out to tournys since he was 9. We have had some of our best times on the water...So DO IT guys!!!
    Tight Lines...Walt

6. Was planning on going up there until it rained. Then my dad starting crying and not wanting to go. Does hodgson have one more left?

7. liquidsoap

liquidsoap Pay-it-foward fisherman

Had to work!
    Nice job Nip!