Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
might have spelled it wrong? but never been there, today I was on summit rd and seen the sign ,here about guys fishing there, so I,d like to know,, is there a ramp?? hp rating?? pay lake?? kind of fish in the lake?? wheres the ramp?? hrs open. thanks jim I have a 16ft lowe 25hp all I need is a guide.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Its electric only, its a pay lake, they have walleye, perch,crappie, catfish, largemouth, carp, rainbow trout, and pike, its a very nice lake worth the ramp fee but I'm not sure if you need to remove the gas engine or not. The ramp is shallow also and parking trailer at busy times can be difficult. Hope this helps and best of luck on your adventure. Oh and it is closed on one day of the week and I think that it may be Wednesday.

promag

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
might have spelled it wrong? but never been there, today I was on summit rd and seen the sign ,here about guys fishing there, so I,d like to know,, is there a ramp?? hp rating?? pay lake?? kind of fish in the lake?? wheres the ramp?? hrs open. thanks jim I have a 16ft lowe 25hp all I need is a guide.
the lake has a shallow gravel ramp at the end of the driveway on the left side as you drive in non residents pay 8 $ to launch and a 4$ gate fee 3$ senior fee, not a bad ramp at least it solid and not mud.u can leave ur engine on but still electric only. the south end seemed the best for me a few weeks ago, the road bays and the point between them. hope this helps.

·
Registered
350 Posts
The bass are hitting good...but I always fish for eyes...but this has been one of worse years for the eyes out there...my buddies and I have not got one since early july...I always get them on 16th oz glow heads tipped with a leech...mark might have some left...the bass and cats really like that set up too...good luck buddy...

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

1 - 6 of 6 Posts