Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hit the Hocking yesterday morning and tonight. Yesterday did some wading and caught 7 smallies with the biggest being a 16in football. Most of the fish hit a rebel crawdad.

Today caught 5 all on tubes and a small spot on a buzzbait. The two biggest today were 17 and 19 inches.

·
Just a blind man trying to catch a fish!!!!!!
1,978 Posts
Nice fish Marshall!! I hit the Hocking in Nelsonville tonight , caught 6 bass, One nice one but the rest were kinda small. Im headed back up that way tommorrow to try a diffrent stretch.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hit the Hocking yesterday morning and tonight. Yesterday did some wading and caught 7 smallies with the biggest being a 16in football.
That's a helluva bass. Can I ask roughly where you were wading (near Nelsonville, Logan, etc.)? I would really, really like to find some sections of water to wade and haven't found any yet.

·
Super Moderator
3,921 Posts
great smallie there mate.
:B

·
Catch it, then eat it :)
113 Posts
I have been tring to find a good way of holding my rods while biking to some of these spots without laying them across the handle bars and smacking the on coming bikers.

·
"I sat by the river" N.Mc
1,062 Posts
nice fish, love to see the big guys being caught, way to go.........S

·
Just a blind man trying to catch a fish!!!!!!
1,978 Posts
Fishslime, Use a backpack , Thats what I use. Just make sure it has the double zippers that way it will leave a little opening at the top to put your rd in .

1 - 15 of 15 Posts