Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I are going to Hocking Hills tomorrow. We are bringing our dog. We will do trails in the morning and am looking for an afternoon inside activity for Saturday when it gets hot. Friday we will go to Nelsonville to Rocky Boots. It's a dog friendly store. Anyone have a suggestion for a dog friendly place Saturday afternoon thats close? He is very well behaved so that is not an issue.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Be sure to hit millstone bar b que in Logan ohio. They have an outdoor area and I believe you can bring your dog. At lake hope you can rent a pontoon boat and be able to bring your dog on that.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We went last year and did take him to barbecue place that had outdoor seating. Thought about the pontoon rental. It's going to be warm Saturday. We found out last fall that he has lymphoma. After seven months of treatment he is still in remission. He doesn't take the heat like he used to.

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
Guess Jimbo's is going to have a special band Saturday night 7pm they have outside seating , not sure about pets though, could call and ask .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts