close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hockey playoffs on versus

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by Cutt'em Jack, Apr 25, 2008.

1. Cutt'em Jack

Cutt'em Jack Musky Madman

I just want to rant a little about the poor coverage on versus. I turned on the tube tonight to watch the flyers-montreal game and what's on, the redwings and colorado. What the heck, you would think it would be a regional type thing where the east coast would get the flyers and west coast would get the red wings. Or better yet, schedule the games so I can watch both games! I just don't get it. My dad doesn't get the versus channel, so he's stuck in the dark for tomorrows Pens and games 3 and 4! I wish the NHL would get some other channel for better coverage of the playoffs. Enough venting, but something needs to be done.

2. Tee

Tee Team OGF

It was a great night to be a Wings Fan! The Wings held on for a 4-3 win in Hockeytown! They're up 1-0 in the series and Game 2 is Saturday at the Joe.

I agree NHL needs to promote itself a little more. I knew they would show the Wings-Avs game with all of the heated rivalary between the 2 teams in the past.

Do you have Directv? Directv has the NHL network and they show the NHL playoffs. I don't know if or what game they showed last night but I do know they show playoff and regular season games from time to time.

Go Wings!!

3. Cutt'em Jack

Cutt'em Jack Musky Madman

I have dish network and they show all the Pens games on fox sports network. Only the playoffs from here on out are not all on fsn.