close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ho hum Tribe wins by 7!

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by ParmaBass, Oct 14, 2007.

1. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

Nice easy win by the Tribe tonight. I think they should start these game later. Nothing like staying up till almost 2:00AM to watch a baseball game.

2. liquidsoap

liquidsoap Pay-it-foward fisherman

YES!
    What a game!
    I was suprised to see the Indians were still on when I was on my way home!
    What an inning!

3. I feel asleep on the couch when it was tied at 6 in the sixth. When I woke up I jumped up and ran to the computer because I missed the end of the game. What a relief to see the Indians pull that one off! Go Tribe!

4. Glad to see I wasn't the only one that couldn't stay awake. :D I woke up in the 11th with Borrowski on.

Barry

5. I would not consider this an easy win at all. The final score is misleading. If they would have one easily, they would not have had to go 11. I hope they pull it out, but I do not have the sense that they are in control as I did against the Yankees. I have a feeling that if they cannot win the next two that they are in trouble. This was the first stumble the Red Sox have had in the playoffs, and they really did not play bad. They did score 6 runs.

6. I stayed up for EVERY pitch and hit! Why? Simple....I wasn't gettin' up early to go fish!!!! These kids have ice in their veins. You just gotta' give Wedgie credit...he's pulling all the right strings and pushing all the right buttons. Cleveland bull pen! How about no runs after the 6th! Don't think this game won't put Boston back on their heels. No lead is safe Boston...get over it. How 'bout some chowda' with sheephead in it! Our Tribe is for real!

7. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

There's this thing called SARCASM, some get it, some don't.