close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hitch for my truck?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Mr.Bass., Jun 6, 2005.

1. Mr.Bass.

Mr.Bass. Banned

Who sells the cheapest hitch, I need one for my truck. So far Walmart and Summit Racing has the cheapest. Also what should I look for, are they universal to fit every truck or do I have order a certain model? Thanks for any info.

2. fffffish

fffffish Muskie 1 Trolling Thunder

Go to U haul
    For a few bucks more then Summit or Walmart they will put it on for you and wire up your harrness

3. U-haul
    Get the warrenty, they will replace it even if is your fault.

4. ncraft150

ncraft150 Buckeye-Basser

Make sure its a class 3. It will handle anything you'll need. Get a T connector for the wiring. It only takes seconds to install. Most Chevy trucks the hitches bolt right into the bumper mounts at the frame. The Dodge I did had to have all the holes drilled and the Ford a third of the holes drilled, but the Chevy bolted right in. They are all stong, just go with the cheapest. I got mine at Summit and no problems. I've backed into concrete walls and the only damage is to the wall. They will take care of you if you do have problems though. Very customer oriented. They have the T connectors also. When you get it stop over and I get the air tools out and will put it on.

5. Mr.Bass.

Mr.Bass. Banned

Thanks Dave, when I get it I will give ya a ring, thanks again.

6. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

travelrite industries.located in cleveland. mine bolted right up, no drilling .

7. Bone-jard Get one off your model for 50. ;)