close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hit O'Shay Sat night

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by trucked, Jul 8, 2007.

1. Went to the lake Saturday night around 5 ish. Invited Dabears (Dan) to go.

We went north first and then the water got REAL SKINNY. About 1 ft. up by the ski lines before the powerlines. I never had it 1 ft there before. Always around 5 ft there until you go under the powerlines then it gets about 1-2 ft.

I guess with hardly no rain to speak of for about 4 weeks now it is going to get skinnier until next week.

Well, I'll tell ya that didn't stop Dabears. This is what he raked in with a jig and Chartruese curlytail.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    That's 15" in case yu can't read it fellas.
    :eek: O'Shay stills holding them.

I was supposed to call EE back to go fishing on Sunday and called Doris to see if she had anything for me to do and I forgot to call him back until later.

Sorry EE, I'll catch you next time Eric.

I got nothing except a 3" bluegill. :mad: :eek:

2. fishingredhawk

fishingredhawk Ohio Hawg Hunter

Heck yeah O'Shay is still holding them Steve. It is FULL of nice bass. Check out the picture of Marshall and I from the BAIT tournament we won there in early June. Total bag was 12.11lbs

[​IMG]

3. Now that's a nice picture. Oh, I know their in there alright. I just don't know where anymore. I'm marking fish and can't catch one that is on the screen. Then I'm showing them on the front screen and not the back screen. I figured out why though.
    The fish were going side to side and not front to rear. Never saw them on the back Lowrance. I thought something was wrong but then I realized that they weren't heading back there.

That sounds good doesn't it?

Great to hear from you again Mike. We'll have to get together sometime.