close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

hit knox last night

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Fish4Fun, Jul 29, 2004.

1. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

From around 4pm until dark not much success on worms some hits. Took about 6 small ones on popers around logs and structure. most were like the following pics. Water is down just a little and average stain look with temps around 74 degrees.

[​IMG]

2. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

hey Jerry little ones are better than none at all>

Good Fishing

3. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

yes they are, hit the lake for a little tonight not much action they were having a tourney didn't catch all the numbers thinking first was close to 10lb, talked to my buddy who was fishing it said it was tough going.

4. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

also ran into capt hooks dad as was putting in nice to meet ya and good fishing to ya.

5. Hey Jerry the old dude was capt. hook with his son. AAh I`m the good lookin one. :D Whatever! it was great finally meeting you. will get the cap or caps ordered vry soon. Seen some guys fishin spitters over the schools
    of shad but dont know if they had any luck. Hope to see you again,
    Capt. Hook

6. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

good to meet you guys as well, if its not raining in the morning iam going out overy by the stumps with old friend of mine i ran into last night he was fishing the tourny.

7. Well I finally know your name now Jerry..............LOL...........Take care......... Rich

8. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

Rain keep me in tonight but ill try to get out sat. night: will be sittin on the bank off shiply rd.( if its not taken) around 7:00pm ish till the bait or bite is gone....

9. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

rain rain didn't get out this morning got to work tonight so guess i will do the S/T sunday morning at oshan