close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hines Ward

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by Action, Nov 10, 2004.

1. I'll say it. Hines Ward is the top all around reciever in the league. He is just as good as Moss and Harrison. They have always had a good QB, Hines hasn't.
    He's a complete player, great hands, smart, fast with good moves and the best blocking WR in the league. He's made it to 3 pro bowls with no QB to make him look good. It's his time to shine now with Big Ben. Its about time to give a brother his do, #1 all around WR in the NFL. :D

2. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

GEE WHIZ, Squeelers fans sure like to brag :D

3. Its been along time since we could brag about anything, I'm trying to squeeze this in while the window is still open. ;)

4. OK, Ward has been my favorite player in the NFL for the past 3 years. His numbers place him with the elite WR in the league. But, he brings a lot more to the team that receiving yards and TD’s. He is a brutal blocker, and his blocks help the other WRs and the running game. Oh, bye the way he and Plax are on the cover of SI this month!

Great article about the underrated Hines: http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/7871510

5. There's nowhere I'd rather see the ball go with the game on the line.

6. Hey Rooster, Dirty Harry took your avatar.

7. Chuck P.

Chuck P. Here We Go Steelers

:D :D :D :D It's been awhile hasn't it...

8. Hines block on Orpheus Roye during Ben’s nice run will not show up on any stat sheet, but it is a BIG reason why he is one of the best in the NFL.