close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hinckley morons and no fish..

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Ranger4x4, Sep 6, 2004.

1. All day fishing at cuyahoga and then hinckley and not a single catch. But we brought the women along so cross-country trekking was not in the agenda for today lol. I did happen to see something that I probably should have took a picture of. I highly doubt this was legal, young kids jumping off the top of the spillway into swimming area at hinckley lake. I'm not against having fun or anything, but this is probably why I occasionally see no-fishing signs on many spillways. Well hope the rest of you had better luck than we did.

2. Never fished at Hinckley. Just went there to rock climb and to hike.....Rich

3. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

they have been jumping off there for a long time. we have a dam of the same height here on a drainage creek in cleveland that they jump off of also.

4. Yea, people jump off that dam all the time. The fishing has been REALLY tough there all summer because there isn't a single weed in the lake this year.
    LaDo

5. Yeah, we just went there cause it was close and my friend said he recalled seeing some very large bass in there sometime last year. I guess the part that got me with the swimmers was the unsupervised kids along the top of the spillway, couldn't have been more than 5 yrs. old.