close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hilton Head Island, South Carolina (Intracoastal Waterway) Redfishing.

Discussion in 'Fishing Reports - Out of State' started by TritonBill, Dec 5, 2004.

1. We went redfishing about each day of vacation in one of my buddies secret spots! We had this place to ourselves every afternoon/evening. We were fishing an outgoing tide. We saw lots of dolphins, pelicans, birds, mullet(we used them for bait).

I caught a nice sized redfish, my first in fact! Here's a pic:
    [​IMG]

This pelican wanted our bait:

[​IMG]

He wasn't afraid of us at all:

[​IMG]

Nice sunset, we fished right up till dark each night:

[​IMG]

Here is me, wishing I didn't have to come back home on Sunday!

[​IMG]

2. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

3. Reel Lady

Reel Lady Dreams DO come true!

Wow Bill.. Those are some very very pretty pictures! I really love the silhouette. All you need is a dog at your side, and it would be "the perfect" picture. If ya ask me nice, I might let you borrow Jake for your next picture :D
    That is also a nice looking Redfish! What were you using for bait?
    When I went fishing in Florida, (in the intracoastal waterway) we used live shrimp as bait. I will be honest in saying that I really didnt enjoy working with live shrimp. I absolutely hated it when they would start flailing their pinchers and flicking their tails! :eek:
    So, welcome back Mr. Bill.. I know I missed you around here :D
    Now its time for you to start brushing up on your ping pong skills. The day is near :D

4. We were using cut bait, cut up mullet to be exact.

5. cheezemm2

cheezemm2 Ohio State Alumni 05'

Man, that really looks like Edisto island or at least near the area...I will be down there this spring again...I got into a lot of skates and rays last year...that's like trying to pull up a wet carpet anchored to the bottom...nice job on the fish!

6. We were out in the Calibogue Sound off of Hilton Head Island. I can't tell you anymore or I'd be giving up my friend's spot, it's definately not Edisto Island. :)

7. Tee

Tee Team OGF

Nice Red Bill! Looks like it was a good Vacation!