Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a fishing buddy or three. I'm outside of Hillsboro and generally fish Rocky Fork and Paint Creek lakes. Crappie fishing is my favorite, but I like catching them all.

My friends come down every other weekend to fish, but that isn't enough fishing for me! So, if you want to go, let me know. I can go during the week or on the weekends my friends aren't down.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I am just down the way for rocky fork or paint creek...I like fishing for anything that bites....Just gimme a hollar I go out at least once a week.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have a weekend home near fishermans warf, get down there nearly every weekend. I would be happy to go sometime. Let me know.
I also have my boat there, if we need more space(people)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Looking for a fishing buddy or three. I'm outside of Hillsboro and generally fish Rocky Fork and Paint Creek lakes. Crappie fishing is my favorite, but I like catching them all.

My friends come down every other weekend to fish, but that isn't enough fishing for me! So, if you want to go, let me know. I can go during the week or on the weekends my friends aren't down.
lets get together woodman and see if we can catch some slabs im new to the area so im in desperate need for a fishing partner so send me message

1 - 6 of 6 Posts