Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This coming weekend I will be visiting a friend in Copley. I was wondering if anyone knew of any really great hiking trails in the area. If I'm not mistaken, I believe the Cuyahoga Valley National Park is only about 20 minutes away, is that correct? Is anyone familiar enough with the park that they could point me in the direction of the best/most scenic hikes there? Any information about CVNP or other hiking near Copley would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Virginia Kendall Park is about 30-45 mins from copley. Ledges trail is a good trail, lots of rock and caves to gawk at. The whole area has several trails, a good day of hiking. Towpath trail In Penninsula is a nice walk, history and scenery. Enjoy your hike whichever trail you choose.

Huntinbull

·
getting jigging with it
625 Posts
i second Virginia Kendall Park... i have had a lot of good times out there... Brandywine falls is also a nice park and may also be close....

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey guys, we checked out the Ledges trail, Brandyine Falls and a few others! They were all fantastic and I appreciate the feedback! Didn't get a chance to get on the Buckeye Trail this time, but the time will come again for that! ;) Thanks again!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts