close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

highlandtown

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by sparkman, Aug 25, 2007.

1. sparkman

sparkman sparkman

Has anyone been to Highlandtown lately? Is the lake level up and can you launch? thanks!!!

2. Muskarp

Muskarp Banned

Sparkman, Lake and ramp should be useable. Lake doesn't fluctuate much. Sorry, I don't live near the lake. Just worked there for a while. Hope it helps. Let us know if you hit it. I used to slam it for the cats and bullheads. Haven't fished it in a while. You may want to put this in N/E section. Might get a little more info.

3. RiverWader

RiverWader Cottontail Mafia

Where is this lake located at? Ive never heard of it.

4. Muskarp

Muskarp Banned

Columbiana County about 15 min. west of E. Liverpool.

Or is it east of W. Liverpool? HEHE!

5. Highland Lake location

Latitude 40 degrees 38 min. 27 sec. North

Longitude 80 degrees 45 min. 33 sec. West: eek:

6. NUM1FIRE

NUM1FIRE FIREFIGHTER/1ST RESPONDER

7. I grew up about a 10 minute drive from Highlandtown. Caught my first bass there, shot my first pheasant and first rabbit as well.....Lotsa memories of catfishin off the dam at night. Highlandtown is located on St Rt 39.....It is accessible from RT 7 and RT 43 depending on what direction you are coming from...

8. Bad Bub

Bad Bub Pushin' Tin

lake is comming up slowly but surely. launching is not a problem but keep your eyes open for some stumps. tried to out run a storm the other day and almost took the trolling motor off. thank god for break away mounts.