Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all my brother and I are gonna get out today I asked him if he wanted to creek and he told me... He's bringin his little one so moving on to option B! Any one have a farm pond around here they don't mind sharing with us today? Would love if anyone could help out or point in the direction of a pond that isn't fished out thanks guys!

·
Registered
841 Posts
I don't have a farm pond but you could go to Hoff park in Westerville. Look it up on mapquest. Bring worms or minnows and you should keep the little one busy. It has plenty of bluegill, bass and even some crappie. I hope this helps.

·
Baller Member
923 Posts
hilliard municipal park has some ponds that have plenty of room to walk around and cast...however nothing like a good farm pond!

·
Super Moderator
3,975 Posts
Channingway apartments has a pond with a boardwalk. Largemouth/bluegill, carp and thanks to a backyard biologist a few saugeyes and musky :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Uh oh u said the M word u just did it now lol if that pond wasn't fished out now it will be soon! Haha pm that good info

·
Urban Angler
6,295 Posts
I remember there was a public owned one next to Jefferson Cemetery on Reynoldsberg-New Albany Rd. Not sure if it's still open!

·
Super Moderator
3,975 Posts
if you are on 33 past 5th ave there is an access area with the ranger station just past the dam. or you could fish the ramp/causeway area by the fishinger bridge or head north more and do one of the pull off areas

·
Registered
27 Posts
I fished Channingway Apartments for years. Lots of great catches there, however I don't think they allow fishing anymore, do they? I see alot of cops patrolling that area.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

1 - 13 of 13 Posts