close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

hey river you want to hit knox in the morning

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Fish4Fun, Sep 12, 2004.

1. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

River if your off work and want to hit knox tomorrow morning(monday). Meet me at the dam ramp at 6am. Let me know iam going to work but will check back tonight. I don't have any more room on my boat but if anyone else wants to come out with there boats come on over. Anth let me know what days good for you and we will hit it also. looks like sun all week.

2. JBJ

JBJ

I believe RW and Warpath are heading to Erie Monday.

3. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

ya i think your right.

4. JBJ

JBJ

I wish I could join you at Knox but I have a honey-do list that just keeps getting longer. :rolleyes: It's not like I've been fishing TOO much lately. :cool:

5. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

my honey do list is so long i be lucky if its done by spring. So theres no point in starting on it until the snow flies might as well go fishing. LOL

6. Can we make it Tuesday or Wednesday morning? If so,I'm there.I can haul my boat down in case anybody else is wanting to go.

7. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

River that sounds good. I will hit it tomorrow morning and give it a try and then we can all meet up on wed morning and go agian. if any one wants in let us know.

8. Sounds like a plan, it's a go with me.

9. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

you guys hitting erie tomorrow then. Good luck to ya and have fun.

10. He said he wanted to go,I'm waiting for him to get back with me.I hope asking him to meet me in Mansfield at 4:30AM didn't scare him off!

11. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

ya god knows he needs his beauty sleep you see the mug on that guy. About scared the fish. LOL you know iam kidding man. couldn't resist.

12. I should have wore my George W. mask!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eric :D

13. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

I figured that would wake ya up.

14. Man I knew this would happen,I gotta get up at 3:30AM to head up to Erie.My boss called me about 10 minutes ago and woke me up.I have to run some crap over to Canton like right now.It's already 11:00PM,I probably won't get back until 2:30AM.Oh well,Lake Erie will get me woke up and pumped up.F4F are they hiring where you work? I don't like my boss anymore! I'll let you know how we do up there later on tomorrow(or whatever day it is!).I'll see you down at Knox Tues. morning,gotta head out.

15. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

rw are we going tues or wed, wed would be better for me.

16. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Got out before first light, i went to the stump field managed 3 dinks all day. water is stained and a little nasty looking so's the boat now. The shad were every were agian big bass busting everywere just couldn't get them. Talked to 2 other boats that put in when i did and left when i did and they said same thing nothing. hopefully its better tue or wed.

17. We ran into the same BS today.We were on a huge school of fish all morning.I'm talking more than a mile long,and they were pretty much all suspended in 28'-32' of water.I threw just about everything at them,and all we could catch were dinks.Those couple of days of high waves had them shook up still.One guy did limit out on all nice walleye's including a couple large fish,and one other guy caught 10 perch and 1 nice walleye.The guy that limited out was trolling harness'/w bottom bouncers,and he got a couple on Rip Shad's.All in all,it was a fun day anyway except for the possible threat of a nuclear missile attack(you had to be there).Wednesday AM still works for me.

18. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

river we going wed, let me know also anth wants to go but if we only have one boat he can't or will have to go another day. if we got another person we could fill my boat and yours. or if you just want to come down let me know. and i will get with anth on another day

19. That will be fine,I can probably get someone to tag along.I'll meet you at the dam ramp around 6:00AM.I NEED TO CATCH A FISH!

20. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

ok then we are talking wed right. just want to make sure. anth you are good to go for wed rw is going to bring his boat down also.