Hey Mellon

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Doctor, Mar 15, 2008.

1. Doctor

Doctor CJ Cat Attack Pack

Ok Man going to try out your Vicious line on them CJ brown cats tomorrow, hope to see you out there, we will be there mid afternoon...........Doc

2. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

Hey Doc,

How's your April schedule looking?

3. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Doc,
    With the falling temps, we've decided to not go. I saw where it was going to still be in the 20's in the morning. Late afternoon didn't work too well for me, so it's going to be a "no go". Freakin weather.... I hate March.

4. i tried out some of that "viscious" line today, i really like it! its bright (neon yellow) and casts really well too. i will try it out on one of me poles until mid-May or so, if i like it still i am switching over from Big-Game....

5. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

I think it's beginning to be more popular. I saw a guy (pro) today at Gander Mtn pimping the clothing. He may be the pro from Beavercreek. There is a member of their actual Pro Team that lives in Beavercreek.

6. neocats1

neocats1 Team Catastrophe

If you guys like the Vicious line let me know.

7. Hey Doc, I assume that was you that told me my boat was floating away at the lanch??? I saw all the stickers on the boat, but it didn't add up until I read this. If that was you, you've got a aweful nice setup! And thanks for the heads up on my boat.

8. Doctor

Doctor CJ Cat Attack Pack

Chuck71,

Yes that was me, water was too cold to be going swimming, if it would have floated away we would have gone back out and got it.

ZFish, have only the 19th open three tournaments in April............Doc