close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hey Kittycat (subtitle: Here, Kitty, Kitty.....)

Discussion in 'Carp Discussions' started by mrfishohio, May 5, 2005.

1. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

No way man, you don't have a long enough euro rod !!
    I don't doubt you have some boilies & a "hair rig"
    Meow......!
    :confused: ;)

2. catking

catking Banned

Are you trying to get me into trouble.... :D ..Hey, I need a euro rod.. I bought a brand spankin new carpin reel , and it still doesn't have any line on it :( .........In fact , I bought 3000 yards of new line and the only use it has gotten so far is cwcarper spolled all his reels with it... :rolleyes: I REALLY need to get out and do some fishing.... We will see... DA KING !!!

3. mrfishohio

Just a little smack on the wrists would be okay. Hey, you never want to go into a peeing contest with someone who has a longer rod. ;) Might even take some pictures (yeah, right, blah, blah,blah, I know a fish story when I hear one :p ) I know when I'm being played like a little bitty carp. :rolleyes:
    Figured I'd post over here so I won't become a hijacker....oh yeah, Hi Jack ! Are you working for Mellon's guide service? :confused: Flathead Jack, remember that guy?

4. ohh man....
    You guys are getting kitty liter all over our carp forum LMAO

5. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I gave up trying to get Da King to go fishing...I now fish with Da Mellon! :D

I dont work for Mellons quide service, I run it :D So far it's not doing very good!

Flathead Jack, hummmm I seem to remember that guy.

6. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

I was a good littler site member during that whole era, then again I as mainly a Smallmouth guy back then. I have now turned to the dark & devious way of the Catfishermen. Sounds like a get together of The Family.

"Say Hello to my little friend"

7. mrfishohio

I'm starting to see the difference between carp and suckers !! :)