close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hey Jbj!!!!!

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by River Walker, Sep 12, 2004.

1. I stopped in to see you today again,the skinny dude with the beard said you wouldn't be in until 6:00,bummer.I was going to let you sell me something I probably don't need,but wanted to have.I ended up buying a couple tail-dancers anyway.How did you fare yesterday? Good I hope.Hell of a fish that WP caught.You'll get em' next tournament.

2. JBJ

JBJ

Actually, I had today and tomorrow off. Sounds like you talked to my boss, Joe. Now you have me wondering if I was supposed to go in tonight for some meeting or other. I dunno, there's nothing on my calendar I was supposed to attend and nobody called me since I didn't show up. Oh well.

I ended up landing 2 bass and a crappie but couldn't get those bass to stretch to 12". LOL! Buzzman was bumming when I was catching fish and he wasn't early in the day. Right at the end he landed 3 bass and 2 measured up for weigh-in. He was throwing plastic and I was throwing spinnerbait when he got on the pattern. By the time I switched out one of my rigs to plastic the pattern faded away. We threw everything we had practically by the end of the day trying to establish a pattern and at least we had the two in the boat when it was all over. It was great to have him weigh in a couple for his first T with the club. He's a good guy and we got to know each other a bit. I'm looking forward to fishing with him again.

Sorry I missed you at the store. Have a great day of fishing tomorrow! Looks like the weather is going to cooperate.