close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hey insane squad

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by shuvlhed1, Aug 9, 2004.

1. shuvlhed1

shuvlhed1 Banned

Hey Phil - were you guys down at the hole Saturday night? I found a few things that look like they might be yours when I got there at 4:45 Sunday morning. let me know. Did you do any good? I hope they hit better than Friday night and Sunday morning. With the exception of the 18.5 I got Wednesday, they seemed to slow down last week.

2. I noticed the same thing with the flatties. Since Monday I have been out 5x and the bite has slowed down and I haven't brought one to the bank over 12#. I was going to ask how the hole was producing, but I guess you answered that question.

3. shuvlhed1

shuvlhed1 Banned

only saw a few small ones caught Friday night fishing from 7pm till 3am. Sunday got one dink after daylight. They have definitly slowed down.

4. Hey David,

Yes we did leave a few things at the spot..I will post a report about the river here soon..I'M PISSED..

INSANE---OUT

5. shuvlhed1

shuvlhed1 Banned

If you fish this weekend, let me know and I will bring your stuff down to you time permitting. I picked it up figuring it was yours. It's sitting in my garage now. You didn't lose another big one did you? I suffered some slight reel damage Sunday morning myself. Freakin snags.

6. gmrkatman

Wow, I would like to get to the point where I could say "only a 12lber" :confused:

Reading about all the flats everyone has been catching I had to give it a try, ended up with my 2nd best flat - a 14.25 - also got a few small channels & one small flat - all of them are still swimming -

I let my girl fight the flat for awhile, she had a good time with that :)

Attached Files: