close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hey FishCrazy/RoadRunner

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by gonfishn, Aug 24, 2004.

1. Are we still hooking up at CC 8/28 for some Gator huntn? If so Need directions to Wild Meadows ramp from 71s..I think thats where you said we were going to meet and also what time..

Hope Roadrunners boat is feeling better... :D

2. fishcrazy

fishcrazy Muskie Chaser

we'll there was not much intrest so we may try later say Sept. I'm boatless now and roadman may have to work but call me anytime. I sometimes can get away. By the way, we trolled the north half of the lake saturday and did'nt get anything. Next time out were trying saugeye sized plugs and see what happens. Did mark some good locations on the map. I would like to meet at Bass Pro Shops sometime in cincy this winter to plan on a early spring.

Fishcrazy

3. Hey Guys,

I really hoped to get more interest in this outing.

Yes I finally Got my Puter fixed!!!!

Even if I have to work saturday I should be out of there by 3 pm. I plan to get there by 4:30 if the weather is tollerable???

Anyone who wants to come out and troll with us is very welcome. I don't have a seat though. Crazy and I pretty much fill my boat. :D

We were in the south end :rolleyes: put in down at Wellman Ramp.

Take 71 to 73 turn west on 73 go past the flea market and about five miles till 73 turns to a 4 lane (Watch the speed the cops really will get you) turn left ( Durn I can't remember the roads name)on the road to the dam and pioneer village. the ramp will be just past the pioneer village . There's just a small sign for the boat ramp (easy to miss). If you get to the bait store on the corner you missed the road to the ramp. :eek:

4. TimJC

TimJC Carp Angler

It's Oregonia rd:D

5. Thanks man!! I had that in the back of my head all day and couldn't bring it up.. :eek: :confused: