close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hey Fellas

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by BottomBouncer, May 31, 2005.

1. Well, here's how it is.....I'm sure most of you guys of girlfriends or wives......for those who don't........congratulations :p

You know how it is when you take them cattin' and they get cold or have to go to the bathroom....whatever whatever........

So....if any of you guys want someone to go cattin' with let me know. It would be nice to actually stay out at night cattin' and not worrying about someone who may not like to sit through the slow times waiting for a fish. I have a few cat spots, and some good spots to catch bait and transport it.

If any of you guys need a cattin' partener some night, let me know :F

2. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

I found that if you take some blankets and build a nice camp fire then place the chairs infront of the fire so the light doesn't hit the water it makes for quite a romantic night.

Expecially after the misses falls asleep and it's just you and that beautiful water :D

3. If you're in the northern stark county or akron area I don't mind taking on newcomers. The few things a catfishing friend of mine would have to posses is you're own tackle ( make sure it's decent equipment cause I hate listening to people complain about loosing big cats), practice good ethics and manners, release all big cats, and relentless patience! I have about 7 guys and 2 ladies that I fish with on a regular rotating basis. It's not uncommon to have guys drop in on me throughout the night when I'm fishing public water because everyone knows that I know where the fish are! If you'd like to fish sometime you can PM me and we'll get together sometime and catch some cats. Good Fishing
    Cameron