close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hey Everyone!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Fishpro, Sep 9, 2004.

1. Fishpro

Fishpro Northcoast Madman

Just thought I would stop in and say hey. Its been a while since I`ve been around but I thought I would start checking things out again. See ya` around.

2. JBJ

JBJ

Pop in as often as you can. There has been a lot going on around here. I hope the fishing has been going well for you.

3. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

hey F.P. hows it going? hunting this year?

4. ShoreBoundOne

ShoreBoundOne lengthy Member

Hey Paul... we still need to hook up

Mitch

5. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

heeyy paul..hows the fishin been up north maan??

6. Fishpro

Hey Van, its going good. Yeah I`m hunting this year, We`ll have to hook up for some ducks. Hey Mitch, yeah, we got to hook up soon. Its funny, I think I was parked in front of your house this year while my wife was at one of your neihbors garage sales, if so, you`re about two minutes from my house. Living that close we shouldn`t have trouble going some time if I ever get a day off!! The fishings been good JBJ, and only going to get better with steelhead season around the corner!!

7. Fishpro

Hey Ak, I didn`t see you sneak in, good to hear from you buddy! Get ahold of me and we`ll head out sometime. my #`s still the same, if you lost it, PM me and I`ll send it to you. Have you seen Shawn or Jason around?

8. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

yeah..saw shawn last weekend in indy..and not a word from jason..he must be busy on the boat or something..once the river calm down some, i'm coming up for some smallies slaying.. :D