close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

hey doooods, i'm still alive..

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by crappielooker, Oct 30, 2008.

1. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

well.. been super busy this year, especially these past couple of months.. its been hell for me.. still no fishing reports from me sadly.. hopefully soon that will change.. as soon as I have my coffee/snack shop going, I can hopefully sneak out and do some real R&R again.. :) hope all is well to those that i know and met..

2. Stretch

Stretch Wishin I was fishin

Hey AK,
    Good to hear from you man. Glad to hear you are still doing well. Keep in touch, good luck with the shop...Stretch

3. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

hey hey lil' dood.good to hear from you.
    i'll think of you next time i pass a starbucks:D

4. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

good to hear from you.

5. Mushijobah

Mushijobah Urban Angler

Good to know! What are you getting into over there? Taking advantage of that coursework from Kentucky?

6. What's the shop name??? AK-BUCKS???

Good to hear from you. I hope all is well and you get time to get some fishing in.

7. catking

catking Banned

Long time no see Ak !! Hope all is well....heading to Claytons this weekend. He did very well on carp this year. Had many days wit 10 plus catches,and most were in the upper teens and twenties.......drop me a pm ;) ..DA KING !!!

8. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Crappielooker and Catking the same day? WOW I'll have to remember this date.

Glad to see your both doing good.
    AK- we expect pictures of the new place when you get it opened.

9. Fishpro

Fishpro Northcoast Madman

Ak, CK, good to see both of you guys on.:) I wish you all the luck getting your shop going Ak.:D

10. Hey Ak! Have you even used those lures from Gander? If you decide to come back for a visit we have plenty of room if you need a place to stay.

11. good to hear from ya AK! hope shop does well and lets you have time to get to some water!!!

12. crappielooker

BD.. the shop's name i'm thinkin' is Akqua-Bucks.. LOL its gonna be displaying some of mine and my friend's fishtanks.. and what do ya know, the aquarium shop is next door.. :)
    CK.. clayton can't fool me with his catches.. tell him to send me some pics and i'll see.. ;) LOL pls tell them I said hello and wishin them well.. :)
    BB.. those freakin' lures are still in the boxes.. never even open them yet.. frookin' sad i say..lol.

BTW damn.. i miss you guys!!.. not to sound gay or anything.. LOL

13. Good to hear from u AK,it is great that u r doing well ;)

14. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

Good to hear from you little fella!!! Well Believe it or not I finally retired! So I am waiting on that plane ticket. Take Care dooood, BTW Lucy says hello and she misses you! lol

15. crappielooker

hey truck.. u still hit the creek with bigjohn?? where and what is he up to?? hope you are doin well on your property my man.. ;) great fishin there.. say hello to errr..... whatsername?? ;)
    yo bigcheesie.. the ticket is cheap, just book it and come on over.. and don't gimme that duck/goose season crap.. :mad: :p ;)
    and thanks for all the well wishes my friends.. :)

16. dip

dip dip

good luck with your bizness ak! i look forward to some fishing reports brudda! and hay king, what it is!

17. catking

catking Banned

JEEZE US !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It took crappielooker to get dip out from his chair...:p look at all the old timers names showing up...;) but none as old as Dale....:p .good luck Ak with the business............been a long time Fishpro...and truck....and Stretch...and Fat Daddy...whoops, I mean Big Daddy....:cool: .....DA KING !!!

18. peon

peon account delete

DANG some names i haven't seen in a long time.. howdy fellas . crappielooker, catking and dip how you guys doin???

19. hey buddie,
    going down tomorrow to winterize the camper and pull it out...but anytime you fly over this way let me know and i'll have her set up for you