Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With all this weather and rain , what is your feeling on C.J.Brown catfishing for the weekend ? I know I told you earlier I wanted to meet you at the lake and discuss , are you planning on fishing C.J. this weekend? I am thinking with everything washing in from the north end, Mr. Whiskers will proably be a willing participant ? I have read some of your posts on here recently, I know you have been catching some , let me know . Thanks,

Keep fishin"

·
CJ Cat Attack Pack
1,802 Posts
The bite has been pretty aggresive since the weather got warmer, I would target the area near Goose Island just to the left where the creek channel runs , if the water is rolling in from Buck creek it should be great, last Sunday I was drifting and put 8 fish in the boat on the first drift but then anchored up just to the left of Goose island and set my bobbers at a foot above the bottom, they kept me busy no major hogs but a lot of fun, caught everything on fresh cut Shad.

We are headed to Leavenworth, Indiana on the Ohio River to fish a Duracats tournament this weekend so I won't be out on CJ, let me know how you do and good luck.............Doc

1 - 2 of 2 Posts