·
Premium Member
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How ya like my RIDE? ;)

·
Original OGF Staff member and owner
13,422 Posts
Nice Roger, That's what I want for the side windows on my cap. Good job Shake!!

·
Banned
5,617 Posts
Just showed the wife the pics, and what Shake said about the wife, and she said " That's about the freakin truth" :D I'll put them on ALL the cars if that is the case................ CATKING

·
Premium Member
2007 Stratos 486 FS
13,614 Posts
There's an idea...we could market them as an "Anti-Wife Device". I bet it'll drop your insurance rates too :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
228 Posts
i like it, have to see about getting them for OHFishing.com, hope you guys don,t mind. but it does look sweet on the ride, and what better advertising. :cool:

·
Here We Go Steelers
1,142 Posts
1. How do I get one of those "TEAM OGF" avatars/banners next to my name on here?

2. How do I get one of those vehicle stickers for my van?

·
13,422 Posts
The stickers will be here in a week or two. We'll post when we have them. We will also post prices for them and the prices for the different sizes. As for the avatar, that's reserved for the OGF team right now. We are working on something that would make it avalible to members, we'll keep you updated as soon as we finish the last details. Thanks for asking, they do look neat don't they.

·
ORIGINAL TEAM OGF
5,506 Posts
Like Dale said..we have lots of goodies in store for you guys and gals!
Coming soon!
Looks sweet Roger!

·
Here We Go Steelers
1,142 Posts
Lewis said:
Like Dale said..we have lots of goodies in store for you guys and gals!
Coming soon!
Looks sweet Roger!

Thanks guys.

Just make sure the vehicle stickers are large enough to fit the hatchback or two side windows on a '96 Town and Country. ;)

·
Registered
315 Posts
Very nice, Roger. Will the vehicle stickers that will be available to members be similar to what you have? Also, will there be a choice of color? I don't think those white letters will stand out very well on my yellow boat.

·
13,422 Posts
David:
Stickers can be in all most any color. Size and color will determine the price. We'll get a list up soon for you to request stickers, then we'll let you know the price. Won't be long guys. Shakes working on that as we speak.

·
Premium Member
2007 Stratos 486 FS
13,614 Posts
I'm planning on doing bulk stickers in 6x9 size, white and black colors. Anything beyond that (different sizes & colors) will be available for custom orders. My buddy who does the stickers is filling our first order as we speak, and once that's done, we can do custom stuff. I'll post pricing and details soon!

If you guys dig the stickers, wait until you see the shirts! :D

·
Premium Member
2007 Stratos 486 FS
13,614 Posts
Here's an idea of what the white looks like. This was the first design I made, and its 4x7. Decided to bump em up to 6x9, as the dots in the "i" were a tad small, and came off.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts