close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hey, check this out!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by captnroger, Apr 24, 2004.

1. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

How ya like my RIDE? ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. catking

catking Banned

That is SWEET !!!! Looks excellent :cool: I gotta get mine on the truck, as soon as I get them :D Nice Roger! CATKING.

3. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Nice Roger, That's what I want for the side windows on my cap. Good job Shake!!

4. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Saaaaaaweet!

That's the best way to keep your wife from driving your vehicle :D

5. catking

catking Banned

Just showed the wife the pics, and what Shake said about the wife, and she said " That's about the freakin truth" :D I'll put them on ALL the cars if that is the case................ CATKING

6. ShakeDown

There's an idea...we could market them as an "Anti-Wife Device". I bet it'll drop your insurance rates too :D :D :D :D

7. shadowman

shadowman Supreme Being

i like it, have to see about getting them for OHFishing.com, hope you guys don,t mind. but it does look sweet on the ride, and what better advertising. :cool:

8. Chuck P.

Chuck P. Here We Go Steelers

1. How do I get one of those "TEAM OGF" avatars/banners next to my name on here?

2. How do I get one of those vehicle stickers for my van?

9. DaleM

The stickers will be here in a week or two. We'll post when we have them. We will also post prices for them and the prices for the different sizes. As for the avatar, that's reserved for the OGF team right now. We are working on something that would make it avalible to members, we'll keep you updated as soon as we finish the last details. Thanks for asking, they do look neat don't they.

10. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Like Dale said..we have lots of goodies in store for you guys and gals!
    Coming soon!
    Looks sweet Roger!

11. Chuck P.

Chuck P. Here We Go Steelers

Thanks guys.

Just make sure the vehicle stickers are large enough to fit the hatchback or two side windows on a '96 Town and Country. ;)

12. DavidWS10

DavidWS10 Bankless Boat Trash

Very nice, Roger. Will the vehicle stickers that will be available to members be similar to what you have? Also, will there be a choice of color? I don't think those white letters will stand out very well on my yellow boat.

13. DaleM

David:
    Stickers can be in all most any color. Size and color will determine the price. We'll get a list up soon for you to request stickers, then we'll let you know the price. Won't be long guys. Shakes working on that as we speak.

14. DavidWS10

15. ShakeDown

I'm planning on doing bulk stickers in 6x9 size, white and black colors. Anything beyond that (different sizes & colors) will be available for custom orders. My buddy who does the stickers is filling our first order as we speak, and once that's done, we can do custom stuff. I'll post pricing and details soon!

If you guys dig the stickers, wait until you see the shirts! :D

16. ShakeDown

Here's an idea of what the white looks like. This was the first design I made, and its 4x7. Decided to bump em up to 6x9, as the dots in the "i" were a tad small, and came off.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. DavidWS10

Those will look good on the back of my truck, but I'll also need one with black letters for the back of my boat.

18. ShakeDown

Cool David! I'll letcha know once they are available. Should be in the next week or two.

19. Corey

Corey OGF Team-Charter Member

Wow, Looks Great!!!!!!

20. fishinchick

fishinchick The 'Chick!!!!

I can see one of them on my back window, right beside the NASCAR decals! ;)