close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hey Catking!

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by Shortdrift, Dec 12, 2004.

1. Did you know that the Steelers won again today? :rolleyes: :p ;) :D

2. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I hate the squeelers worse than any team in the country.

3. They be the Jets. The Jets are a playoff team the year. It was an ugly win, but better than any loss!

Oh, sorry!

For all the Bengal's fans: The playoffs are games after the season, and played to determin which teams will go to the Super Bowl. I understand that it has been over a decade since the Bengals have participated, and you many not fully understand the concept. :D

4. Darwin

Darwin If your gonna be a bear..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I'm no expert but I believe there is a little sarcasim in Rooster's statment!! :D
    I mean come on, even my Browns have been to the playoff's at least once :eek: in the last decade! :D

Speaking of the Browns, wasn't that a phenominal offensive preformance :eek: :eek: they put on against Da Bills!!

5. Tee

Tee Team OGF

That's ok. Enjoy it Now :D

The Bengals are going in the RIGHT direction. Marvin definately has the team going in the right direction. I sure as heck wouldn't want to be a BROWN-Stain fan. :eek: :D Yeah this week didn't the Bills have MORE points than the Stains had yards. WOW.

Squealers fans: Enjoy it now. Better get it while you can. But let me ask you this-Where were you guys last year? LOTS of banwagonwers? :eek: :D

6. catking

catking Banned

Ok Mr. Cockadoodle doo - The Steelers are showing some progress.the Jets are indeed a fine team . But I'll wait until the Buffalo and Ravens game to make my final judgement......... :D .......... DA KING !!!

7. Smell that?

I think DA KING may be getting scared

8. catking

catking Banned

I'll bite PoleSnatcher.Smell what ??? :rolleyes: ......... DA KING !!!

9. catking

catking Banned

I finally got it Pole :rolleyes: The smell of a restaraunt perhaps :D ....... DA KING !!!

10. guess taht stink bait has your sniffer gone, lol