close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Here's What I got at knox.

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by redone29, Jun 30, 2004.

1. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

nice bass i think iam going to hit the lake tomorrow or friday

2. Miso_Ohio

Miso_Ohio Green Eggs And Ham

Nice bass, I love that lake, one of the best secrets in Ohio. I remember hitting it two years ago when it was really hot out. Most of the people casting to the bank where blanking, I hit a couple of spots in the deep water by the dam and just cleaned up. All around a good lake, and lets not forget how good it can be when it is iced up as well, imagine pulling that through a 6 inch hole in the ice ;)

[​IMG]

3. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Nice fish redone ! :) Knox can spoil ya so whatch out . Miso , Knox is well known for being a great catfish lake through the ice . I have always wanted to try it . Maybe this will be the year I get to .

4. way to go. Hey, you're in view of one of my favorite laydowns.

5. catking

catking Banned

Nice Bass !!!! I also lake that lake alot. By the way, where is Johnstown John at Miso? (The guy in the pic with the cat) THE CATKING !!!

6. Miso_Ohio

Miso_Ohio Green Eggs And Ham

He has been busy adding an addition on to his house, he should be done in the next couple of weeks. His wife also thought the kids where spending too much time on the internet recently so she pulled the plug on the internet access, so you won't see him on here for a while :(

He still gets out to fish, don't know if he will make it to the Buckeye lake outing or not yet, depends on how much he gets done in the next two weeks.

Thought you would like the pic, especially the hat he was wearing :)

7. catking

catking Banned

Thanks Miso-- Yes !!! The hat.Cincinnati Bearcats..........OH YEA !!!

8. Thanks Fellas. I really liked the lake. I'm going to fish the dam end next time i'm there. Probably sooner than later.

9. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

iam getting up early in the morning and will probably hit the dam end of the lake, if anyones interested. have a 14' v-bottom fiberglass, nothing special. plan on being in the water by 6:30am. I can only fish until 10:30 or 11 have to help my dad after that.

10. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Good luck fish, let us know how you do. I'm going to make a trip up there in a few weeks durning the week. I'll let you know when.

11. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

ya let me know or if you need someone to fish with iam on 2nd for now and hit the lake couple times a week in the early morning until noon.

12. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

just went out hooked the boat up and checked things for the morning and image this its rainning agian. oh well hopefully it turns them on for the morning break out the rain gear if all else fails.