Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put together a Man Cave of Trophy mounts and pics.
Lots of memories in that room.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy83iCiH3ao[/ame]

·
TeamOGF
6,985 Posts
Thank-you for sharing your stories, I enjoyed them. :B

·
Registered
16,660 Posts
Is that old amusement park still open by Lake Okoboji? I lived up that way in 77. Very pretty area Iowa Great Lakes.

And who did your muskie replice. That is one of the best I've see. Very nice.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, the city of Arnold's Park purchased it when it was at risk of being bought for Condo's. It's better than ever.

·
Registered
16,660 Posts
Yes, the city of Arnold's Park purchased it when it was at risk of being bought for Condo's. It's better than ever.
Good.... Like stepping back in time.. How about the paddlewheeler on West?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Queen has been gone for a lot of years but they have a nice excursion boat built to look like the Queen only bigger. I rode the Queen every year when I went to church camp in the 50's and always good memories. I could look down in the water and see huge schools of jumbo perch swimming right out in the main lake.

·
Registered
16,660 Posts
The Queen has been gone for a lot of years but they have a nice excursion boat built to look like the Queen only bigger. I rode the Queen every year when I went to church camp in the 50's and always good memories. I could look down in the water and see huge schools of jumbo perch swimming right out in the main lake.
Thx...I lived in Spencer for a year while working for Eaton. The Iowa Great Lakes are really a hidden gem in North America. Saw some nice ski at the Spirit Lake hatchery in the spring one year. Maybe saw your fish as a baby. Ha Ha.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts